Friday, November 19, 2010

I'm Back!!!!!

I’m very glad to be back I hope you all missed me as much as I missed writing this blog. I took some time off of writing this blog because I was angry and didn’t really have anything nice to say.  Don’t worry I wasn’t angry and my daughter. I was angry and all the people in my life who feel like I am a door mat to just walk right over, and then get angry with me when I have the nerve to say something about it. I have purchased a very lovely step stool to help myself get the heck over it.
Since my last post my daughter has perfected sitting which is crazy for me to watch. We used to sit her on the sofa a prop pillows next to her and pray she didn’t fall over now she doesn’t even need the pillows I still put them around her just to make sure she doesn’t roll off the sofa that happened once and it was horrible thank God our sofa isn’t very high off the ground or she might have gotten hurtL. Now I can sit her on the floor and she will just play with her toys cute as can be.  She has also perfected rolling over both ways which is awesome because her main goal is to get to the dog. She has learned that if she doesn’t make a lot of noise she can roll to him and grab his fluff which let me tell you it is super funny. As soon as she gets her little hand around his fluff he jumps up super fast and starts licking her and that makes her just crack up. I help her sneak up on Batman now and then because I just find it so funny. I wish I could get a video of it to post you would just crack up.

1 comment: