Monday, November 29, 2010

Santa

This weekend we did what all first time parents look forward to doing we took our daughter to see Santa at the mall. I was a little worried because my whole family has been pretty sick (Thanksgiving takes a lot out of us).  We decided to take a chance and head over to the mall if we didn’t do it this weekend my husband may not have been able to go with us since this time of year work is super busy for him. So we bundled her up in a super cute dress her great aunt gave her and we were off. Sadly when we first got to the mall Santa was on a break. So we walked around for about an hour and went back by this time my daughter was feeling a little tired so I wasn’t sure how well she was going to do. Well we got to Santa and she just lit up she loved him. She was all smiles and beard tugs awesome experience.






1 comment: