Tuesday, November 2, 2010

This is Halloween

Halloween is one of my favorite holidays, this year I got to experience it as a mother and let me tell you it was fantastic. My daughter looked so cute in her little flower costume. We walked around the neighborhood and visited the neighbors who all oooed and awed over how cute she looked. My mother in law came over and brought pie (how can you go wrong with pie, I just don’t think that you can.).  We hung out and gave out candy it was perfect. I can’t wait to experience Christmas. All those boxes and wrapping paper for my daughter to get into that is going to be one heck of a day.


3 comments:

  1. What a cutie!! Love her costume. And the pic of her in the pumpkin...priceless!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. im sorry i didnt get a chance to put Erin and Kenny in pumpkins this year... oh well next year

    ReplyDelete