Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Getting to know me

I saw another blogger doing this and I thought it would be a great idea for my readers that don’t know me or don’t know me well to get to see something like this so here goes.

1. Tell me something obvious about you. I wear glasses
2. Tell me something about you that many don't know.
I am allergic to cats
3. What is your biggest fear?
Failure
4. Do you normally go the safe route or take the short cut?
- Safe Route
5. Name one thing you want that you can't buy with money.
- Brains
6. What is your most treasured possession?
-
My daughter
7. What is the one thing you hate most about yourself that you do often?
- I’m critical… I keep my criticism to myself mostly but in my head I’m always thinking about the stupid choices people make.
10. What is your favorite lie to tell?
- I don't lie
11. Name something you've done once that you can't wait to do again.
-  kayaking
12. Are you the jealous type?
- Of some things, its’ not always predictable either but for the most part I’m happy when good things happen to other people
13. What is the one person, place or thing you can't say no to?
- Anyone asking me for help
14. What is the nicest thing someone has ever done for you?  
- Taken care of me when I was sick
15. If you could do something crazy right now, what would it be?
- Buy a new car
16. When was the last time you cried?
-
I cry all the time it’s like my fourth favorite thing to do.
17. When was the last time you felt so good that nothing else mattered? - I don’t think this has ever happened I am always worried about something.
18. Do you feel comfortable in public with no shirt on?
-
While I look great with no shirt on I wouldn’t want to be in public like that.
19. Name something embarrassing you did while being drunk.-
I’m an awesome drunk I never do anything embarrassing

No comments:

Post a Comment