Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Grumpy

Today I think I work up on the wrong side of the bed.  I wasn’t in a bad mood, just feeling grumpy.  I find this strange since my daughter actually managed to sleep a little last night (she hasn’t really done that in 2 weeks).  So I was fairly well rested.  I didn’t even get out of my pajamas until after 8.  Because of my grumpiness I decided I was going to get out of the house,  obviously driving an hour to see my parents is a good idea (my daughter HATES the car).  We were out of the house surprisingly quickly for a trip that was only semi planned.  I had planned to visit this week, but I was thinking Wednesday would be better (I try to do very little on Monday).  The drive was great.  My daughter was awake but playing with her toys the whole time.  That was a miracle!  We get there and still I’m feeling a little off.  I’m just not feeling my usual chipper self (you say bitchy I say not chipper they really are the same if interpreted correctly).  Our visit was great Sophia never naps outside the house and chose to take a nap at my parents.  The drive home was a bit rough, but really not as bad as it could have been.  All in all it was a good day so I have to wonder why the heck I am still feeling so grumpy.  Hopefully tomorrow I will feel much more like myself.  I think I will just blame it on a case of the Monday’s.

No comments:

Post a Comment