Monday, September 13, 2010

How did I get here?

Recently I have been thinking about where I was and what my life was like just a few years ago. 10 years ago I graduated high school. Not long after that I was at SDSU living it up with the best roommate ever (we had more fun than I can even remember.) At that point in my life, I had just started working on my dreams. Looking back it’s amazing to see how far my life has come. Little did I know how quickly things would change. I wasn’t sure what I wanted to be when I grew up, which led me on a path of discovery to where I am now (not really much further career wise, but I do have a degree in accounting that I use now and then.) I decided that after 2 years of college I wasn’t any surer about the future than I had been when I started. So I decided not to go back until I knew what I was going to do with my life. I’m still not sure what I’m going to do with my career, but that is unfolding every day. I do know that I finished school (I have been eyeing the MBA/ Law degree program at UCI) and had a baby, 2 of the things on my bucket list. I still can’t believe that we had a baby. I still feel like I’m 21 and shouldn’t have a baby. I look at my daughter every day thinking what twit let me take home a baby. I’m young and still very irresponsible. My husband and I still like to spend weekends doing nothing, and then wonder why our house is a mess on Monday and we have no clean clothes for the week. Let’s hope we get better at pretending were adults before our daughter actually remembers the things we do. Looking back I feel like my life was leading right up to this moment and I can’t wait to see where things are going from here.



Mama Product of the Day:



I told myself I would never pay more than $50.00 for a pair of jeans, I was wrong. Since I have found NYDJ I have decided that paying more for jeans I look great in is worth it. I love these jeans they flatter me everywhere. My behind has never looked so good in jeans and they also flatten the tummy. There are a few different styles so try them on to find the one that fits best.

No comments:

Post a Comment